Join Our Provider Network! (Licensed Therapists)
About the Role
We are seeking compassionate and skilled Clinical Therapists to join our Provider Network! Join our network to express interest in future openings as we expand in new states, and stay up to date on webinars, new initiatives and more. Please check out our blog to stay informed of new happenings! Please note that while we may not be currently hiring for a position in your state, applying now will enable us to fast track your application once we have an opening in your state. We appreciate your interest and look forward to considering your qualifications when future opportunities arise.
About the Company
Octave is a modern behavioral health practice creating a new standard for care delivery that’s both high-quality and accessible to more people. With in-person and virtual clinics in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington D.C., the company offers personalized care plans that can include individual, couples, and family therapy, while pioneering relationships with payers to make care more affordable through insurance. By raising the bar on how care is delivered and how providers are supported, we are building a sustainable system that values equity, affordability, and effectiveness.
You are a good fit if you are:
- Passionate about expanding access to high-quality mental health care.
- Skilled at providing short-term, evidence-based therapies to a diverse range of adult clients.
- Adept at building and maintaining a strong therapeutic alliance.
- Willing to deliver feedback-informed care using standardized measures.
- Expert at providing culturally responsive and culturally competent care.
- Open to learning from your colleagues and clients.
- Someone who thrives in a culture of thoughtful feedback and transparency.
- LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC, PhD, PsyD
- Must reside in state you are licensed in
- Certain payor relationships may exclude you from employment.
Please complete the following application. Please note that the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information questions below are used for the purposes of EEOC reporting and are optional to complete. Octave is unable to change these questions and we acknowledge that many of the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information questions are not inclusive or affirming of all aspects of cultural identity. Octave is committed to an inclusive workplace environment, and this information will not inform how we approach hiring or employment.