Partner Sales Lead, Korea
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in-person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
We're looking for a motivated Partner Sales with an entrepreneurial and building spirit to join our founding sales team! The Korea region has been one of the most important market for us. As an early member of the team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales and customer success motion, meaningfully shape our future product, and drive business revenue all while having a blast doing it!
What You'll Do:
- Build and implement Korea Partner Sales strategy by working closely with global team.
- Recruit, enable and maintain resales partners relationship as primary owner.
- Work together with direct sales team to achieve the regional goals.
- Collaborate with internal team such as marketing and solutions engineer to maximize partner’s revenue growth
- Create the goals and strategic sales & marketing plan with each partners and conduct business reviews.
- Monitor the progress and adjust the strategy and process to continuously improve the results.
- Support partners on co-marketing such as product collateral, webinars and events.
- Maintain executive relationship with partners.
- Lead and grow Korea partner sales team.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You are inspired by our mission of making software tooling ubiquitous
- You have 8 years experience in sales preferably within a SaaS/IT organization
- Solid understanding of SaaS/IT partner ecosystem in Korea
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a nascent team
- You view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- Native level Korean, business level English
Nice to Haves:
- You've built partner sales playbooks or processes
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast growing start up before
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity as we scale Korea
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.