Customer Success Manager, France
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in-person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The EMEA Customer Success Team:
At Notion we love our customers and we hope they love product too. Our Customer Success team are primarily charged with providing our business customers with a first class experience and aiming to drive maximum value against their requirements. Driving product adoption and utilisation through a range of tactics to ensure a strong account health score. Also partnering with our sales team to manage renewal and expansion of our account base to help grow Notion in EMEA
Notion is transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’. The EMEA region currently accounts for a significant portion of our user base and global revenues. We looking for an exceptional Sales leader to help scale us to the next level. Given the strong subscription and usage based revenue model, building out our sales program is a vital part of our long term growth strategy.
About The Role:
- Partner with our Sales team to onboard, maintain and expand our regional customer base
- Learn our product inside and out and help your customers drive business outcomes
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximising their opportunity with our product/service and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success
- Collaborate with our Sales team to manage renewals and expansions
- Surface opportunities to expand existing accounts when it’s right for the customer
What You'll Achieve:
- Drive adoption, retention, and expansion for a product people love that solves real problems: Some of the worlds largest companies use Notion to run huge teams — but your friends and family can also use it to take notes, display photos, and more. Some non-profits even use it to conserve wildlife!
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Notion: As an early member of our sales/success teams in EMEA, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales assisted motions.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over three million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You’ll Need to Bring:
- You have a track record of high achievement in your current Account Management or Customer Success roles
- You are a fluent French speaker
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
Nice To Haves:
- You've been an early sales hire at a fast growing start up before
- You've got strong technical chops
- You have experience using Notion
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.