Field Marketing Manager
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
This is a new role within Notion's AMER Marketing team, crucial for enhancing our demand generation. You'll collaborate closely with regional cross-functional stakeholders in sales and customer success, delivering events that bolster the AMER east sales-assisted growth and support the AMER west team. Additionally, you'll partner with our global product marketing, creative studio, events, and demand generation teams to develop high-value events. These events will provide top-notch content and experiences for our customers, prospects, and partners.
What You'll Achieve:
- Delight Notion users, with a customer-first approach to creating field events and experiences that bring the Notion brand and product to life.
- Own end-to-end planning, execution and measurement of all Notion event and field programs supporting our East Sales team - encompassing corporate, community, tradeshows and webinars.
- Effectively manage all event logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, sales enablement and audience acquisition.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to make recommendations on how we invest in field and events to drive incremental business impact.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 4+ years of related marketing experience.
- A passion for all things field and experiential marketing. You understand the purpose and place for all types of events - from community to corporate - taking pride in delivering on the finest of details that make the difference between a good event and a great event.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering events and experiences that delight customers and drive business value.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically, while managing multiple events and programs.
- Proficient in CRM and marketing automation software, such as Salesforce and Marketo.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a fast-paced, B2B tech environment
- Notion user: you're comfortable and familiar with Notion's value to businesses
- Experience delivering both in person, digital field events & larger scale user conferences
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in New York City, the estimated base salary range for this role is $120,000 - $150,000 per year.