Operations Associate, Implementation
Tempe, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients. We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
Nimble is looking for a motivated, self-starting and experienced onboarding / implementation professional to join our growing Partnerships team. In this role, you will be managing the implementation cycle of a new Nimble partner pharmacy. You’ll work closely with multiple internal orgs including Sales, Success, and Engineering. A person that will succeed in this role is someone who has a high level of ownership, is detail-oriented, and able to operate independently.
- Onboard new pharmacies to the Nimble platform ensuring they meet Nimble's requirements
- Align pharmacies on Nimble's implementation process, next steps, and expectations for launching with Nimble
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for pharmacies in Nimble's CRM system (Insightly) and internal admin systems
- Train pharmacy owners and staff on Nimble's product, expectations, and workflows to ensure a successful platform launch and overall patient satisfaction
- Develop and apply best practices and strategies for the use of Nimble's products for patients and pharmacies
- Interact and communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders to provide a comprehensive and speedy launch to pharmacy partners
What you bring:
- 2-3+ years of experience in onboarding, client success, new partner training, and implementation process development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proactive and confident partner guidance through new Nimble processes
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Organized self-starter who pays close attention to details
- Comfortable working in the gray with experience documenting standard operating procedures
What's in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Generous Vacation Policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 Paid Holidays
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.