SMB Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients. We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
Nimble is looking for a motivated, self starting and experienced Sales Professional from the tech / healthcare space to join our growing SMB Sales Team. In this role, you will be managing a full sales cycle to bring small independent pharmacies onboard with Nimble’s platform. A person that will succeed in this role is someone who is able to learn and adapt quickly. This person will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales onsite at our Irvine office 3x a week.
- Build relationships with Pharmacy Owners / Decision Makers to establish trust and confidence in Nimble's exciting tech-driven product
- Present sales, marketing, and relevant information that promotes quality business decisions and drives sales growth for small independent pharmacies
- Employ effective selling techniques including: pre-call planning, research, building rapport, productive questions, issue identification, conducting demos, and closing deals
What you bring:
- 1-2+ years of Tech Sales experience
- Demonstrated success in conducting full cycle sales process for SMB tier accounts, from initial outreach to close, with heavy emphasis on relationship building sales ability
- Experience in the Technology / Healthcare space
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Generous PTO Policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.