Lead Product Counsel
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients. We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
Nimble is seeking an experienced Lead Product Counsel to spearhead its Legal team and provide frontline end-to-end support to our product development and engineering teams. This role will support a range of Nimble’s offerings, involve counseling on a variety of subjects, and also offer the opportunity to serve as the primary attorney on strategic projects and transactions.
- Serve as primary legal advisor to the product development team, supporting them by providing practical, action-oriented legal guidance on products, services, and programs, from inception to launch and beyond
- Provide and manage legal advice across a range of legal, policy, business and strategic issues related to Nimble’s products and services, including privacy, data security, and fraud, waste, and abuse as it pertains to the pharmaceuticals industry
- Help Nimble’s business leaders anticipate and adapt to evolving legal, regulatory, and industry trends
- Collaborate with other Nimble teams, and, where appropriate, outside counsel on all of the above, driving consensus with them when needed
What you bring:
- J.D. or equivalent and a license to practice law in the United States
- 5+ years of practicing legal experience, including at a law firm and/or in-house experience
- Experience with product counseling involving software, online advertising, privacy, data security, fraud, waste, and abuse, particularly as related to the pharmaceuticals industries
- Demonstrated success in issue spotting, problem solving, and the ability to be agile through periods of rapid change, and cross-team collaboration while driving issues to closure
What's in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Generous Vacation Policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 Paid Holidays
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.