Senior Product Manager
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients. We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
Our Product and Engineering culture: We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business, daily living out our company values of High Ownership, Burning Curiosity, and Bias for Action.
As a Product Manager at Nimble (www.nimblerx.com), you will be responsible for setting direction and context, while driving major initiatives across our product suite. Your goal is to build delightful products that are simple to use, provide life-changing experiences to our customers, and drive commercial success. Your work will serve and impact thousands of pharmacies and millions of patients.
- Work closely with the CEO and other executives to drive major aspects of Nimble's product strategy in exploring new 0-1 products, own key initiatives, cross-functional collaboration and progress
- Deeply understand our customers' needs, and be a champion for our pharmacy partners and patients
- Balance quantitative inputs / data, and qualitative input from our customers; blend and balance product, design, creative, operational, and engineering perspectives, and be a valued partner to other teams in our company
- Provide context and clarity, and project influence across sales, operation, engineering teams, and our leadership team
- Lead by example, by context, not command
- Build products that serve millions of users; build for delight, simplicity, and reliability
Bonus if you have these:
- Technical or human-computer interaction background
- Both enterprise and consumer product experiences
- Prior experience in very early stage company during product market fit exploration
What you bring:
- 5+ years in product management roles
- Proven experience building great software with responsibilities driving prioritization, timelines, and tradeoffs
- Able to provide clear context, hungry for clarity and simplicity, and drive focus in dynamic environment with multidisciplinary teams
- Strategic mindset combined with pragmatic execution, and bias for action
- Technical proficiency and effectiveness working with engineers
- Confident with data, and able to use Excel, SQL, and/or other data analysis tools effectively
- Launched successful products on web or mobile platforms
What's in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Direct access to executives and a transparent company culture
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Generous Vacation Policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 Paid Holidays
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.