Senior Strategic Partnership Manager (HR Tech)
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
The Senior Strategic Partnership Manager will be responsible for creating and managing high-impact customer relationships, maintaining account health, providing product feedback, and being a customer advocate. This role requires a strong commercial lens, deep connectivity with product functionalities, and exceptional relationship management skills across a highly fragmented organization. The Senior Strategic Partnership Manager demonstrates a thorough understanding of Nayya’s products and will be responsible for driving engagement and expansion through all stages of the client life cycle and renewal process.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote Nayya’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with strategic customers, understanding their needs and requirements with a commercial lens.
- Identify opportunities to promote Nayya’s solutions and drive mutual satisfaction and commercial success.
- Expand relationships with existing customers by proposing tailored solutions that meet their objectives and drive commercial growth.
- Actively foster and manage the success of a high-touch portfolio of top tier clients
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate clients
- Collaborate closely with product teams to ensure alignment between customer needs and product offerings.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of existing accounts
- Partner with key reseller clients on sales and channel strategy
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams to onboard new clients
- Build and conduct executive business reviews (QBRs) , listening to customer feedback and discovering areas of improvement
- Negotiate and close renewal business
- Own client NPS, churn, retention and growth
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of SaaS sales or account management experience
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Experience working with channel partners, including resellers
- Strong project management skills to effectively coordinate cross-functional initiatives and drive outcomes.
- Willingness to work and make decisions with imperfect information.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently take initiative with a true “builder” mindset
- Experience in renewing and expanding products within existing customers
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as client-facing presentation skills
- Adept at understanding and articulating Nayya’s products, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- High attention to detail and a consultative, highly tailored client experience
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $145,000- $170,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics