Director of Customer Success
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
We are looking for a leader to define the standard for customer success and account management at Nayya. We will look to you to develop a customer success and account management team and scale the playbook that will help us generate long-term value for our carrier and employer customer groups. Our ideal candidate is a champion for customer outcomes and can fearlessly navigate between the details and the big picture. This leader will be accountable for establishing metrics for success, leveraging technology and data to inform decision-making, ensuring a world-class experience, and liaising across internal and external teams to influence our product roadmap, provide customer feedback, and uncover innovative ways to generate customer value. You and your team will ensure our customers onboard successfully and recognize the true value that Nayya’s products deliver to their employees.
- Establish the roadmap for customer success and account management - define the ideal customer journey and ensure that it is delivered consistently.
- Develop and coach a world-class customer success team. Build the team’s core skills and establish a clear definition of what great looks like.
- Strengthen our customer relationships by building an outstanding relationship management framework that covers the entire customer lifecycle.
- Develop a metrics-driven approach to customer health. Use data to generate insights that help us understand customer engagement, identify product enhancements, and promote user adoption.
- Drive expansion of our relationships with employers and channel partners through a deep understanding of customer pain points and Nayya’s product solutions.
- Partner with the Implementation team on deployments with a focus on efficiency and customer experience.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to test new ways to deliver value to employers.
- 20% travel expectation for onsite customer work.
- 10+ years of customer success and account management experience - prior experience leading customer success teams required.
- Must have an aptitude and curiosity for analysis and data. You want to understand what drives user adoption and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Must have a proven track record of building processes and instilling best practices.
- Experience scaling customer success or a similar function in a startup environment. A focused leader with the ability to build, coach and empower customer success teams.
- A relationship builder who is adept at managing stakeholders, both internal and external
- A passion for understanding customer needs and advocating for them internally.
- A clear, empathetic and proactive communicator. You will identify issues, formulate solutions, execute, and communicate impact without hand-holding.
- Experience related to benefits, SaaS customer support and/or past consulting experience is preferred.
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $150,000- $185,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics