Senior Provider Growth Associate
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first global mental health solution to offer employees access to one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources for their emotional, professional, social, financial, and physical well-being needs—all within a single platform. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 500+ global companies like Lyft, Electronic Arts, Pixar, Clif Bar, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status.
We tripled our headcount in 2021 and as a hyper-growth company with a fully remote workforce, we prioritize our people-first culture (winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021). To protect our culture and help our team stay connected, we require overlapping hours for everyone. While many roles may function from anywhere in the world—see individual job listing for more—team members who live outside the Pacific time zone must be comfortable working early in the morning or late at night; all full-time employees must work at least six hours between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time each workday.
We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission. An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about a role, we'd love to hear from you!
The Senior Provider Growth Associate is pivotal in Modern Health's organization and will report directly to the Head of Provider Growth. With 1-3 years of experience in a related field, this position involves various responsibilities, including lead generation, database management, partnership development, user experience optimization, and direct recruiting. The role entails collaborating with internal teams to enhance the provider database, implementing automated processes for outreach campaigns, refining the signup and onboarding processes, establishing strategic partnerships with universities and organizations, designing engaging landing pages, and recruiting new coaches and therapists into the network. The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical skills, proficiency in Salesforce and database management, and excellent communication abilities. They should also be creative, detail-oriented, and adept at optimizing user experiences and creating compelling online content. This role offers the opportunity to drive growth and contribute to expanding Modern Health's provider network.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Enhance the internal provider database by identifying and incorporating additional relevant data
- Collaborate with Salesforce admin to develop and implement automated processes for targeted outreach campaigns
- Evaluate and refine the provider signup flow, application, and onboarding processes
- Provide constructive feedback on user experience and address inefficiencies to improve overall satisfaction
- Establish partnerships with universities and other organizations to identify providers early in their careers
- Focus on cultivating relationships with providers willing to accept competitive per-session rates
- Build and maintain relationships with external organizations to expand the network of potential providers
- Design and create engaging landing pages to attract providers and facilitate a seamless signup process
- Optimize landing pages for enhanced user engagement and conversion rates
- Recruit new coaches and therapists into the Modern Health network, including outreach, vetting, onboarding, training, and more
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role, demonstrating a strong lead generation and partnership development track record.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and experience with database management.
- Have experience in using Outreach and Looker
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to optimize user experiences and create compelling online content
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance
- High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Access to coaches and therapists through Modern Health's platform
- Generous Time Off
- Company-wide Collective Pause Days
- Parental Leave Policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Family Assistance Benefit through UrbanSitter
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial Planning Benefit through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- New Hire Stipend to help cover work-from-home setup costs
- ModSquad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Information
Please refer to the ranges below to find the starting annual pay range for individuals applying to work remotely from the following locations for this role.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Ranges are not necessarily indicative of the associated starting pay range in other locations. Full-time employees are also eligible for Modern Health's equity program and incredible benefits package. See our Careers page for more information.
Depending on the scope of the role, some ranges are indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets.
Below, we are asking you to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). While we are required by law to ask these questions in the format provided by the EEOC, at Modern Health we know that gender is not binary, and we recognize that these categories do not reflect our employees' full range of identities.