Enterprise Sales Manager
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first global mental health solution to offer employees access to one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources for their emotional, professional, social, financial, and physical well-being needs—all within a single platform. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 330+ global companies like Lyft, Electronic Arts, Pixar, Clif Bar, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status.
We tripled our headcount in 2021 and as a hyper-growth company with a fully remote workforce, we prioritize our people-first culture (winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021). To protect our culture and help our team stay connected, we require overlapping hours for everyone. While many roles may function from anywhere in the world—see individual job listing for more—team members who live outside the Pacific time zone must be comfortable working early in the morning or late at night; all full-time employees must work at least six hours between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time each workday.
We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission. An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about a role, we'd love to hear from you!
At Modern Health we have a highly collaborative sales team, where we seek to get better every day and work as a team to reach both our revenue targets and our mission of delivering behavioral health solutions to millions of people around the world! As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will manage and scale our growing sales team. More specifically, you'll own the training, strategy, and design of this team to achieve high performance revenue goals.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, lead, and recruit a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives
- Support direct reports by participating in prospect meetings
- Partner closely with our Sales and executive leadership team on GTM approaches into proven and new markets
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales Development teams to build a strategy for generating demand and interest across multiple major areas
- Leverage data and analytical thinking to make key decisions regarding the growth of the Enterprise segment
- Setting up the team to hit quarterly and annual quotas by prioritizing and handling high volumes of inbound leads on high-velocity cycles
- Implement, improve, and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth
- Consistently supervising sales efficiency by partnering with our Revenue Operations team to build Salesforce.com dashboards and reports, and analyzing customer data to identify buying/expansion/churn signals
Who You Are
- 5+ years of management experience at a high growth SaaS or employee benefits company selling to large enterprise companies
- Experience selling to HR executives a plus
- Proven track record of leading teams to exceed growth targets
- Experience and excitement for coaching tenured Account Executives to quota attainment and beyond and enabling career progression
- Ability to lead from the front to demonstrate what good looks like
- Ability to navigate large, complex organizations while engaging with and influencing executive-level decision-makers.
- Deep understanding of account and territory planning and the know-how to leverage executive relationships
- Command of your business, a firm grasp on the key metrics of team health, and a system for tracking progress and holding your team accountable for delivering excellent performance with consistency
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make decisions
- Experience with Salesforce and accurately forecasting
- Strong team player who can work closely across the Sales leadership team, sharing ideas and best practices
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance
- High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Access to coaches and therapists through Modern Health's platform
- Generous Time Off
- Company-wide Collective Pause Days
- Parental Leave Policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Family Assistance Benefit through UrbanSitter
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial Planning Benefit through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- New Hire Stipend to help cover work-from-home setup costs
- ModSquad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Information
Please refer to the ranges below to find the starting annual pay range for individuals applying to work remotely from the following locations for this role.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Ranges are not necessarily indicative of the associated starting pay range in other locations. Full-time employees are also eligible for Modern Health's equity program and incredible benefits package. See our Careers page for more information.
Depending on the scope of the role, some ranges are indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets.
Below, we are asking you to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). While we are required by law to ask these questions in the format provided by the EEOC, at Modern Health we know that gender is not binary, and we recognize that these categories do not reflect our employees' full range of identities.