Senior Manager, Strategy and Operations
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission of our GTM Strategy and Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to Komodo’s Commercial organization through strategic planning, analytical rigor, cross-functional collaboration, and operational excellence. We identify and drive critical and scalable projects and strategic initiatives to maximize sustained revenue growth while supporting the operational cadence to surface business insights. We maintain and improve day-to-day operations, definitively explain business trends, and evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
This role is a Senior Manager position reporting to the Senior Director of GTM Strategy and Operations. The ideal candidate will possess a balanced set of skills including: analytical rigor, tactical execution, stakeholder influence, business acumen, and conceptual problem-solving. This candidate must operate with an ownership mindset and feel comfortable navigating in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Built strong relationships across the Strategy and Operations team and wil key stakeholders In Sales, Finance, and across Commercial Operations
- Implemented new processes and best practices to ensure the accuracy and completeness of revenue reporting
- Developed fluency in the core metrics and KPIs for the company and able to build reports and derive insights to support the business
You will accomplish these outcomes through the following responsibilities…
- Design, implement, and execute the rhythm of business for Komodo’s Commercial business on a regular cadence in order to uncover business insights and to establish transparency over business performance
- Scope, design, and implement regular reporting to manage the business
- Lead strategic initiatives aimed at growing and increasing the effectiveness and productivity of Komodo’s Services business
- Lead operational initiatives to drive greater efficiency, standardization, and consistency in business processes
- Act as a trusted adviser and thought partner to leaders in Komodo’s Services business to unlock new opportunities and ublock obstacles
- Support strategic planning to define goals and priorities for the business
- Collaborate with members of the GTM Strategy and Operations and across Komodo on initiatives and to drive alignment on joint decisions
- Maintain and validate the accuracy of revenue and opportunity-level data for hte business
What you bring to Komodo Health (required):
- Extensive expertise leading and managing major end-to-end strategic and process improvement/design projects (scoping, planning, design, analysis, execution, change management, stakeholder adoption, and measurement)
- Relevant working experience with requisite skills as typically seen in Program Management, Sales/Revenue Operations, and/or Management/Strategy Consulting
- Demonstrated experience conducting analysis to derive insights that inform strategic business decisions
- Demonstrated experience leading the smooth running of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual business rhythms, including performance management and planning
- Strong communication skills to structure, design, and synthesize information to different teams, functions, and roles
- Possesses strong business acumen and an understanding of major revenue, profitability, and productivity levers
- Strong proficiency in conceptual problem-solving to structure ambiguous problems and define path forward to resolution
- Proven experience in scaling initiatives across different roles, teams, and functions
- Comfortable “playing high and low” to collaborate with and influence across all levels of an organization
Additional skills and experience we’ll prioritize…
- SaaS and life sciences experience a plus but not required
- Knowledge of revenue and revenue validation processes
- Proficiency working with Salesforce
Compensation at Komodo Health
The pay range for each job posting reflects a minimum and maximum range of pay across all U.S. locations and may span more than one career level. We carefully consider multiple factors when determining compensation, including job-related skills, work experience, geographic work location, relevant training and certifications, business needs and market demands.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, and multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.