Sales Development Representative
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Sales Development team helps build the sales pipeline for Komodo Health’s sales team through outreach to prospective customers, supporting our mission to reduce the burden of disease.
Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) play a key role in our Lead Generation team, partnering with the sales and marketing teams to identify new sales opportunities.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Conduct outreach across multiple communication channels (calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc.) to identify and engage potential leads.
- Coordinated meetings, calls, and product demonstrations with prospects to showcase Komodo’s capabilities and solutions.
- Met/exceeded monthly targets for completed meetings and opportunities progressing through the sales pipeline.
You will accomplish these outcomes through the following responsibilities...
- Efficiently navigate tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, etc.)
- Closely partner with stakeholders in sales to identify key targets and receive feedback on completed meetings.
- Reach out to inbound Marketing leads, ensuring follow-up SLA’s are met.
- Develop and execute daily/weekly plans to maximize your outreach, including account research, cold-calling blocks, and email/LinkedIn personalization based on business verticals and personas.
- Ensure excellent pre and post-sales service to build and maintain strong relationships with potential customers.
What you bring to Komodo Health (required):
- Background in life sciences
- Interest or passion in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
Additional skills and experience we’ll prioritize…
- Capacity to accept and learn from constructive feedback
- Sales development background
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Salesloft
Compensation at Komodo Health
The pay range for each job posting reflects a minimum and maximum range of pay across all U.S. locations and may span more than one career level. We carefully consider multiple factors when determining compensation, including job-related skills, work experience, geographic work location, relevant training and certifications, business needs and market demands.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, and multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.