Sr. CRM Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service. We design and deliver awesome hands-on projects to kids. We also manage an e-commerce storefront and content platform. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance to the Caltrain station. Currently, we work a hybrid schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday in-office and remote work the rest of the week.
KiwiCo is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Manager, CRM Marketing to join our marketing team. In this position, you will play a key role in developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives that drive customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage marketing campaigns, and analyze data to optimize marketing performance. The ideal candidate has a strong background in marketing, a proven track record of driving measurable results, and a passion for inspiring children's learning experiences.
- Conceive and execute CRM marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth through a mix of email and SMS messages, collaborating with cross-functional teams to align CRM initiatives with business objectives.
- Manage the CRM marketing calendar and associated processes from start to finish, including writing thorough, strategic briefs; leading creative feedback to ensure messaging drives value and aligns with strategy; and overseeing template builds, QA, and flawless deployment from Iterable.
- Champion the translation of consumer insights and brand/product marketing positions into resonant consumer-facing messaging and related marketing collateral creation.
- Increase consumer engagement through data-driven segmentation, storytelling, and relevance. Develop sophisticated, targeted email/SMS lists based on customer behavior, demographics, and preferences.
- Develop and manage reporting to monitor performance of CRM tactics; optimize campaigns by continually presenting ideas and opportunities to improve channel performance. Analyze results to gain strategic insights. Communicate findings clearly and concisely to senior Marketing leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with email/SMS marketing trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices to make recommendations for improvements
- 6+ years’ experience in email marketing, preferably in direct-to-consumer eCommerce with a focus on customer engagement.
- Proven track record of managing successful CRM blast and lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights. Ability to articulate learnings to leadership and throughout the organization. Experience with BI tools such as Looker.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, with ability to translate consumer insights and brand/product marketing positions into resonant consumer-facing messaging
- Hands-on experience building and deploying campaigns in Iterable and/or other email marketing platforms.
- Fluency with email best practices data privacy and compliance regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a subscription-based industry
- Proficient with SQL and HTML
- Passion for education, creativity, and inspiring children's learning experiences
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
For the health and safety of our employees, proof of Covid -19 vaccination will be required for all employees who will be at KiwiCo Mountain View. KiwiCo will make reasonable accommodations to this policy for sincerely held religious beliefs and medical reasons on a case-by-case basis. This will not impact the consideration of your candidacy.