B2B Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service. We design and deliver awesome hands-on projects to kids. We also manage an e-commerce storefront and content platform. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance to the Caltrain station. Currently, we work a hybrid schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday in-office and remote work the rest of the week.
KiwiCo is looking for an entrepreneurial and self-motivated Marketing Manager to lead and execute our B2B marketing plan to meet pipeline growth goals for the Education audience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and prioritize marketing programs to generate sales pipeline and strengthen brand awareness in the education vertical.
- Use full suite of marketing channels to develop lead generation and nurture strategy to buying cycles and customer segments - tactics could include influencers, sponsored content, and email.
- Lead strategy and execution to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing efficiency at each stage. Develop and refine lead scoring capabilities.
- Manage metrics-driven operating and reporting cadence to ensure transparency, effectiveness, and ongoing testing and learning for lead generation and nurture efforts.
- Partner with Sales to create compelling lead generation and nurture content and offerings, including developing and executing a client testimonial strategy.
- Create marketing assets and messaging content aligned with B2B strategy to influence and ultimately close sales.
- Design, create, and launch successful engagement programs, specifically nurture and drip campaigns.
- Manage KiwiCo's Education site experience, including landing pages.
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing – education sector experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level lead generation programs.
- Analytical, with tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a high bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment - start-up experience is a plus.
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
For the health and safety of our employees, proof of Covid -19 vaccination will be required for all employees who will be at KiwiCo Mountain View. KiwiCo will make reasonable accommodations to this policy for sincerely held religious beliefs and medical reasons on a case-by-case basis. This will not impact the consideration of your candidacy.
See more open positions at KiwiCo
Something looks off?