Apple Program Manager, EMEA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As an Apple Program Manager at Kandji for the EMEA region, you will play an essential role in forging the partnership side of our go-to-market strategy with Apple and partners across the channel. Acting as an ambassador of Kandji, you will be the face of our business to the partnerships formed at Apple and throughout the region. Our mission is to grow our channel partnership program as Kandji strives to be the market leader in the Apple Device Management and Security space.
This role will be reporting to the Global Apple Program Manager in North America, focused on further developing the strong partnership with Apple, growing our relationships with key technology and solution partners, driving new business, advocating for Kandji, and sharing our value proposition. This role is a strategic leader, driving business development and innovative strategies across the business that will fuel our long-term success. The ideal candidate must be able to work in our London office 3-4 days a week.
How you will make a difference day to fay
- Building new and maintaining existing directly with Apple, as well as with both technology and reseller organizations
- Increasing partner-influenced and sourced pipeline, sales, and marketing activities
- Representing the entire range of company products to assigned and new partners
- Optimize operations with semi-autonomy, be intrinsically driven for successful execution, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
- “Lands and expands” by establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales leadership and teams, product, and support in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for pipeline creation, sales volume, and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Enables company sales teams to sell through partner organizations to end users in a tightly coordination fashion
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements, including deal, pipeline, and revenue calculations
- 5 -10 years of demonstrated experience working with channel partners, partner development and/or enterprise sales
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Apple and the channel ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of go-to-market strategy, creative routes to market, business development, and channel management
- Excellent understanding and execution of driving channel growth in diverse segments
- Possesses the ability to influence strategy and impact partner behavior at the senior and executive level
- Demonstrates attention and intention in strategy, ability to navigate complex relationships across partners and cross-functional teams
- Experienced in selling a product total value proposition to technology experts and leaders at organizations to help them realize their full potential and technology solutions that will help them scale while achieving device harmony
- 25% travel required
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% private healthcare coverage reimbursement for individual and dependents
• Workplace Pension (Employer 4%/ Employee 5% of gross salary)
• 20 days PTO
• 8 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• Hybrid working model from the London Office
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• 12 weeks of Paid Family and Medical Leave
• Monthly Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.