Senior Manager, Growth and ABM Campaigns
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Kandji is the Apple Device Management and Security Platform. Kandji empowers companies to manage and secure Apple devices in the enterprise and at scale. By centrally securing and managing Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices, IT and InfoSec teams can save countless hours of manual, repetitive work with features like one-click compliance templates and more than 150 pre-built automations, apps, and workflows.
Device Harmony is our vision for tearing down the wall between IT and InfoSec to keep every Apple user secure and productive, using connected intelligence and automation. By choosing a career with Kandji, you will play an integral role in contributing to making our vision a reality. Backed by world-class investors such as Tiger Global, Greycroft, B Capital Group, Okta Ventures, the Spruce House Partnership, and First Round Capital, Kandji has raised over $100+M in capital to date.
Trusted by industry leaders, Kandji’s rapidly growing customer base includes companies like Ramp, Notion, Attentive, Netskope, Noom, Turo, Groupon, VoxMedia, and more.
Recognized for its award-winning products, Kandji was recently named the #1 fastest-growing app in Okta’s 2023 Businesses at Work Report and a G2 Best Software 2023 Award Winner for Fastest Growing Products!
Kandji is seeking a Sr. Manager, Growth Campaigns, reporting to the VP, Growth, to a key member of the growth leadership team, and expand our team’s strategic impact, capabilities, and channels. This role is responsible for leading change-making marketing initiatives specifically for brand awareness, targeted demand creation, partner enablement, and customer expansion. You will have a chance to collaborate across the entire marketing organization to ideate and deliver multi-channel campaigns that make a strategic impact on efficiency, expansion, and audience development.
How You Will Make an Impact
Focused on directly growing the targeted pipeline, you are responsible for creating, coordinating, and executing compelling email and demand generation campaign motions alongside key partners in the communications, events, and digital channels teams. You will align with Revenue, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, and the broader marketing team to, include integrated campaign planning, requesting content and creative deliverables, the building of materials, SDR training, reporting, analysis, and providing recommendations based on learnings.
How You Will Make a Difference Day to Day
- Aligning with Revenue, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, and the broader marketing team to Identify levers for growth and propose cost-effective solutions
- Execute focused awareness and pipeline creation campaigns and programs
- Planning, briefing, and delivering campaigns
- Expanding our ability to deliver multi-format copy, creative, and content that up-levels our growth engine
- Managing end-to-end integrated campaigns: planning, requesting content and creative deliverables, build of materials, enablement, and SDR training, reporting, and analysis
- Sharing insights and recommendations from campaigns to marketing and other stakeholders in the product, revenue, and customer success teams
- Building new marketing plays such as account-based targeting to unlock opportunities
- Collaborating with digital channels, brand and communications, events, content, and community teams to crystallize integrated efforts
- Unlocking marketing email program to deliver automation, scale, and insights
- Building relationships with partner and customer success teams to identify actionable campaigns and programs for their valuable audiences
- Many years of experience in a marketing role supporting revenue teams
- Proven experience creating campaigns from the ground up, including themes, creative, content, and execution strategy
- Skilled at briefing and developing high-quality and innovative multi-format content, copy, and creative assets in partnership with Brand and Creative teams and contractors.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills, able to flawlessly transition between conversations with revenue, operations, business development, and marketing teams
- Experience with using Hubspot and designing and executing email campaigns
- Technical know-how and experience in evaluating, selecting, and utilizing Account Based Marketing and other advanced targeting software tools and ad networks.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage a high volume of concurrent requests while maintaining quality
- Collaborator and team player who can work within a matrixed environment with strong cross-functional project leadership skills.
- Enthusiasm for cross-functional and collaborative work, comfortable interfacing with multiple stakeholders
- Team player with a sincere drive to see your campaigns succeed
- Self-sufficient, can complete project requests independently when needed
- Resilience through change and ambiguity
Nice to Haves
Cyber security and/or IT audience experience
A strong eye for design
Skilled at wordsmithing
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.