Sales Manager, Commercial
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Kandji is the Apple Device Management and Security Platform. Kandji empowers companies to manage and secure Apple devices in the enterprise and at scale. By centrally securing and managing Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices, IT and InfoSec teams can save countless hours of manual, repetitive work with features like one-click compliance templates and more than 150 pre-built automations, apps, and workflows.
Device Harmony is our vision for tearing down the wall between IT and InfoSec to keep every Apple user secure and productive, using connected intelligence and automation. By choosing a career with Kandji, you will play an integral role in contributing to making our vision a reality. Backed by world-class investors such as Tiger Global, Greycroft, B Capital Group, Okta Ventures, the Spruce House Partnership, and First Round Capital, Kandji has raised over $100+M in capital to date.
Trusted by industry leaders, Kandji’s rapidly growing customer base includes companies like Ramp, Notion, Attentive, Netskope, Noom, Turo, Groupon, VoxMedia, and more.
Recognized for its award-winning products, Kandji was recently named the #1 fastest-growing app in Okta’s 2023 Businesses at Work Report and a G2 Best Software 2023 Award Winner for Fastest Growing Products!
Our company is seeking an experienced and highly motivated B2B SaaS Sales Manager to lead a team of approximately 8 Account Executives. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing successful sales teams. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through the successful execution of the company's sales strategy. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement sales plans and initiatives, as well as manage the day-to-day operations of the sales team.
Day to Day
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to drive revenue growth in the Apple Device Management and Security market.
- Manage and motivate a team of 8 Account Executives, providing coaching and guidance on sales techniques, account list management, and deal management.
- Collaborate with Marketing, RevOps, and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment on sales strategy and execution.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, prospects, and partners to drive new business opportunities and revenue growth.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on sales metrics, including pipeline management, conversion rates, and forecasting.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive activity to inform sales strategy and tactics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales management, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing successful sales teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze sales data and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and tools, including CRM systems, sales enablement tools, and pipeline management processes.
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers and selling complex solutions.
- Ability to work in-office in San Francisco at least 3 days per week. (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday)
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary, commission, and benefits. If you are an experienced Sales Manager with a passion for driving revenue growth and leading successful sales teams, we encourage you to apply.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.