Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager will report to the Director of Digital Growth and will manage testing and optimization efforts aimed at driving increased revenue from the website. This role will work closely with internal team members to understand problems, identify potential solutions, devise and implement tests, and report on outcomes on a regular basis.
You’re a good fit if you are a data-driven individual with website optimization experience at a B2B SaaS company.
How you will make an impact day to day
- Drive revenue growth through creative thinking, compelling data-driven insights, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution.
- Manage the hypothesis-driven testing roadmap and test prioritization and communicate it out to internal teams and leadership.
- Analyze, publish and present CRO research and testing findings. Should use web traffic and site engagement data as well as lead quality indicators to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of optimization efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams like product marketing, content, and design to gather inputs required for website testing.
- Dig into lead data to proactively identify opportunities for testing.
- Collaborate with demand generation teams like paid media and SEO to understand and optimize the user experience.
- Hands-on experience optimizing websites within a B2B SaaS context.
- Understanding of marketing analytics platforms (GA4), tracking, tag management, and pixel implementation.
- Experience using optimization tools like Optimizely or Google Optimize.
- Experience working with demand generation teams like paid media to optimize campaign performance.
- Have strong quantitative skills and are highly data fluent, you are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights.
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception.
- You can think big picture on strategy, dive into the weeds of execution, and catch the small details that make the end result world-class.
Nice-to-Haves, but NOT Required
- Proficiency with Hubspot.
- A strong eye for design.
- Skilled at wordsmithing.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.
See more open positions at Kandji
Something looks off?