San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 4, 2023
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
At Kandji, we’re looking to expand our talented Product team. As we continue on our mission to empower businesses across the globe to easily and elegantly secure and manage their Apple devices, we are looking for additional talented Product Managers to help us address the growing list of opportunities we see to better serve our customers.
Our customers describe us as Disruptors; Elegant; and Intuitive. We’re looking for new teammates who are excited about cementing that legacy for years to come.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to hop in the driver’s seat and help push us into our next great chapter of growth.
We’re keenly aware of the values we hold in high regard on this team, and we’ll seek them out in each hire we make:
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity
- Empathy for our customers, users, and stakeholders
- Bias for action
- Compelling communication skills
Product Managers here imagine the ideal end state for our users first and work backwards from it, challenging all current assumptions.
- They champion a winning strategy and leverage metrics to ensure we are making progress against it.
- They partner with talented cross-functional team members (across Engineering, Design, et al) and lead teams to execute upon a shared vision.
- They are incredibly hands-on and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the right outcome for our customers
How you will make an impact day to day
- Collect and analyze feedback from stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features, and products
- Drive execution through iterative delivery and learning
- Set your Design, other Product, and Engineering teammates up for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories, gathering their ideas, and helping them understand the Why behind their work
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and team empowerment
- Define and maintain strategy and product roadmaps for your areas of responsibility (AORs) in concert with other PMs and stakeholders
- Utilize strategic insight and organizational skills to identify unmet customer needs, define use cases, and advance the functional capabilities of our offering
- Conduct competitive analyses and maintain an information edge regarding competitors’ activities
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably building B2B SaaS products & features
- Ability to prioritize and scope customer and prospect requests while balancing long-term vision and short-term pain points to drive key business metrics.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in innovative and fast-paced environments
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical partners
Nice to haves, but NOT Required
- Experience building or supporting Apple / MDM products is a plus
- Experience with machine learning / intelligence systems is a plus
- Formal Product training/certification (e.g., certified product owner)
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.
See more open positions at Kandji
Something looks off?