Lead Product Manager
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Product team is the driving force behind Hyperscience’s mission of connecting human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today. Building upon our state-of-the-art intelligent document processing capabilities, we continue to grow our product to automate more complex knowledge worker use cases and enable clients and partners to build innovative solutions on our platform.
Flows is the workflow orchestration layer of the Hyperscience Platform, enabling customers to describe, automate and optimize their document or content-centric business process. The Flows team coordinates with our world-class machine learning and other platform teams to build a differentiated solution toward automating customer use cases.
Flows includes products designed for both technical and non-technical enterprise users. Scaling the performance of Flows is critical to delivering value; scaling the authoring of Flows by customers and partners is necessary to expand our footprint as a business.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will work closely with a fully staffed team of engineers, designers, and other internal and external stakeholders to solve difficult problems for our customers, partners, engineers and our business. We expect you to influence and drive the product roadmap with our OKRs as your guide, manage a diverse set of stakeholders throughout product discovery, gain deep insight into customer problems, and deliver extensible, high quality solutions on a recurring basis.
- 5+ years experience working in product management at a tech company
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or other technical field
- Experience working on a workflow orchestration product, extensible software platform and/or software development kit (SDK)Interest in and knowledge of software development principles and architectural best practices
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources to inform product direction
- Ability to cultivate a deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners
- Experience working with local and remote engineering teams
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies
Nice to have:
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Work from home flexibility
- Up to 4 months of fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 20 days of paid leave minimum annually with an additional unlimited amount to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with an excellent location
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PLEASE BE AWARE of, and cautious about, potential recruitment fraud. All of our open jobs can be found directly on our careers page at:
We will never communicate with candidates except via our @hyperscience.com email domain. Any communication you receive outside of these parameters is potentially fraudulent.
Additionally, we never conduct interviews solely via online tests, nor do we make job offers without multiple cross functional live interviews via Zoom, phone or onsite. We only ask for personal information via our application process on our careers page or through a verifiable background check company during onboarding.