Sales Director, North America
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Lancaster, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Sales Director, NA will have ownership of all elements of the team sales growth in North America. This role focuses on leading a team of AE’s toward discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The RD will manage a team of sellers calling into mid market and enterprise accounts within the region while working in unison with leaders in Sales Engineering, and Channel and Alliance Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the global sales team. This position is remote based out of all Pacific time zone locations
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Hyperscience’s position and opportunities across the territories or target accounts
- Own sales numbers and accurate forecasting for the region and targets with a high level of accountability
- Manages and develops the team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, enablement and ongoing coaching of team members
- Utilizes, adheres and coaches around a sales process and methodology. (We use MEDDIC, but any comparable methodology is fine)
- Collaborate closely with channel team to foster opportunity and expansion
- Hands on approach and thought leadership into account strategies and focus
- Sells and promotes the introduction of Hyperscience to Enterprise prospects and provides guidance to the team on strategy, sales process and CxO level selling
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team, as well as effectively mentoring 1:1 on a regular basis
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic revenue objectives
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure company objectives are met
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in sales leadership and experience working on mid-Enterprise deals
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills and the ability to mentor a team to improve theirs
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of a collaborative global sales team
- Consistent experience in ramping knowledge of SaaS software in new spaces or verticals quickly
The target OTE compensation range for this role is $320,000- $385,000. Actual compensation will be dependent upon the individual's skills, experience, qualifications, geographical location, and business needs and objectives. Our overall compensation packages include base salary, equity, and the benefits and perks listed below. Our Talent Acquisition team will speak more about our Total Rewards philosophy and approach during the hiring process.
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Flexible PTO with the approval of your manager
- 12 weeks of parental leave and an additional 4 weeks for birthing parents
- Stock options
- Wellness reimbursements for qualified expenses
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
See more open positions at Hyperscience
Something looks off?