Senior Product Designer
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
Hyperscience is hiring a Senior Product Designer who will join a team building new capabilities into the Hyperscience platform. This Designer will apply user-centered design methods, lean product principles, work closely with a team of Engineers and PMs, along with cross-functional partners throughout the company.
Designers in this role will be immersed in a host of emerging technologies that come with complex design challenges. They will collaborate with machine learning engineers, design human-in-the-loop interactions, and work with users and stakeholders at large enterprises that make up the Hyperscience customer base. Candidates will learn these concepts on the job and need not be experts in machine learning or automation to apply.
Hyperscience Designers work end-to-end in the product lifecycle: perform research to discover user pains and needs, prototype and test solutions, and design visual artifacts to communicate those solutions to Engineers. Candidates should have some proficiency in design research as well as UX and UI design in complex web applications.
- Establish Product Requirements
- Surface lean solutions in a complex technical landscape
- Define minimal valuable product features and initial evolution of the feature
- Advocate for iterations based on customer feedback and research
- Leading varieties of research in order to understand user and stakeholders' needs.
- Leverage evidence to inform and shape the user experience, to connect teammates with user needs, and to design solutions that will address user and business needs.
- Design workflows and other solutions that solve user problems and enable them to accomplish tasks in Hyperscience effectively.
- Build prototypes, run tests, and iterate with users in order to reduce risk and ship products that solve real problems.
- Demonstrate curiosity and understanding of the broader context that surrounds Hyperscience users: the organizations they work for, the problems they are trying to solve, and the automation industry at large.
- Maintain sufficient expertise in the technical underpinnings of Hyperscience to collaborate with a team of PMs and Engineers.
- Maintain a vocabulary of effective user interface patterns and practices for enterprise software.
- Engage the full team in the design process so that design work is aligned to business needs and is technically feasible.
◘ Partner with Product and Engineering manager to:
◘ Self Initiated:
◘ With the Product Team and Technical Writing Team
- 4+ years experience in Product Design for enterprise-grade applications or services
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Proficiency in UI design and prototyping tools, e.g. Figma
- Familiarity with Design Systems: adherence, contribution, governance
- Comfort collaborating with Engineers and PMs to understand tradeoffs between effort and value.
- Strong written and oral communication in standard business English.
- A portfolio demonstrating Product Design experience
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly reimbursement on internet expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care expenses
- Up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Hyperscience
Something looks off?