Automation QA Engineer
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2022
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
For our QA team in Sofia, we are looking to hire an Automation QA Engineer who will work within our Engineering team and across the full software development life cycle - improving requirements, creating test plans and automating them.
You will do so in an environment where squads own their own domains and drive their roadmaps bottom-up.
We believe in bottom-up autonomy with top-down alignment. We look for people who want to contribute their ideas to help us continue to get better technically and in other ways. We also look for people who have a strong sense of team and want to collaborate effectively and support each other.
This is an exciting time for Hyperscience’s product, business and people!
You will have the opportunity to influence and deliver on a bold vision for transforming the way organizations model and execute their business processes, and there will be many opportunities for growth along the way.
- Writing high-quality test cases both for manual and automated execution
- Working closely with the Product Managers to define and clarify the requirements
- Migrating manual test cases to automated ones
- Maintaining the existing automation test cases
- Improving the functionality of our existing automation framework
- Executing the regression test suite for the application
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and release process
Skills required (must have)
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance, with a min of 1 years experience in Automation
- Comfortable working in distributed teams and Agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of best software testing and QA practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very good coding skills using any object oriented programming language
- Experience with testing frameworks(Junit, Nunit, pytest, etc.)
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with CI
- Experience with WebDriver
What You Will Achieve
- Within your first 30 days:
- You will get acquainted and eventually be fully comfortable navigating the test automation codebase, the technology stack, the development processes and org structure within the company.
- You will learn the product and will make your first significant contributions to automatically ensure the quality of our products.
- Within your first quarter and beyond:
- You will be an integral part of the team and a driven, focused self-starter who can navigate a certain amount of ambiguity, and who is not afraid to take a sizable chunk of functionality, analyze it, break it down into testable parts, create testing plans, implement automation tests of those plans and then assume ownership and responsibility over the quality of it.
- You will be taking an active role in discussions about possible solutions, different approaches, adoption of different tools, and more.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly reimbursement on internet expenses
- Up to 4 months of fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 20 days of paid leave minimum annually with an additional unlimited amount to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Hyperscience
Something looks off?