Telecommunications Operations Lead
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Join the Hearsay Systems Customer Support team as a Telecommunications Operations Lead and help us deliver an outstanding customer experience!
As a Telecommunications Operations Lead on our Customer Support team, you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers receive the highest level of support and satisfaction with our telephony and texting products, Relate. You will be responsible for resolving complex technical issues, collaborating cross-functionally with various departments, and providing guidance to Hearsay employees on all aspects associated with Relate. The ideal candidate for this role must have at least 5 years of relevant technical support experience within the B2B, SaaS, telecommunications, and/or FinTech industry assisting Enterprise customers of Fortune 1000 companies. Experience with the telecommunications industry, APIs, and Project Management are a must.
Regarding Hybrid Work: We provide a lot of flexibility for working in a way that keeps our employees productive. We have a great office in Mexico City that is available for those that want to work from there, or else with the company provided laptop it’s possible to work from anywhere. All we ask in return is being available to work from the office on the infrequent occasions where we have team meetings or out of town visitors, which can be as little as 2-3 days/month.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 225,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit, dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, people, and culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Act as Tier 2 point of contact for technical escalations related to Hearsay Relate, our telephony product
- Utilize your extensive knowledge and experience in the telecommunications industry to effectively troubleshoot and resolve complex, technical SMS and call quality issues
- Provide guidance to the larger Go-To-Market team, ensuring they understand the nuances of the telecom industry to deliver exceptional service
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Professional Services, Engineering, and Product teams to quickly resolve issues
- Create and successfully manage all Hearsay Relate escalations that involve third parties, such as SMS Gateway providers, as well as downstream cellular providers
- Build and maintain documentation around processes, troubleshooting, and escalation paths specific to Hearsay Relate
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Hearsay platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- At least 5 years of relevant technical support experience within the B2B, SaaS, telecommunications, and/or FinTech industry assisting Enterprise customers of Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience with the telecommunications industry, APIs, and Project Management are a must
- Ability to perform analysis and evaluation to fill operational and product gaps
- Record of going above and beyond your job description to better your relationships with customers and vendors
- Experience working alongside enterprise vendors for voice and SMS communications to troubleshoot and resolve highly nuanced and time-sensitive SMS escalations
- Can easily coach and mentor colleagues to successfully navigate them through a variety of complex and technical obstacles
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working individually on challenging assignments
- Knowledge of SMS Gateway providers, Zendesk, JIRA, and Looker a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication in English is a must
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a leader on a team
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.