Executive Assistant to Chief Revenue Officer
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer & GTM Team will work with key leaders across the company and beyond to provide support critical to the success of our business. In this highly impactful role, the Executive Assistant will be relied upon to keep things organized and moving in a positive, forward direction through proactive and holistic support of our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and the Go-to-Market team. This role works closely with a tight-knit team of Administrative professionals who manage the day-to-day needs of the workplace to help keep teams efficient, happy and productive.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 225,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Coordinate and manage extremely active calendars
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and car rentals
- Perform administrative tasks, such as research, expense reporting, data entry, etc.
- Plan and support executive meetings & events, including distributing agendas, coordinate and track meeting/ event materials, reserving facilities, and arranging food delivery, coordinating technology needs
- Events/ Team offsite planning - Virtually, in-person, and hybrid meetings
- Collaborate effectively with other administrative staff to coordinate calendars, plan events, or provide support when other admins are on leave.
- Special projects as requested - Ad-hoc project management for small initiatives and customer outreach
- 2+ years experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced company
- Expertise in Google Suite Apps, Microsoft Office, and Slack
- Experience interfacing with senior executives and customers in planning meetings, events, and follow-up activities.
- Proven ability to anticipate executives’ needs and proactively prepare alternatives to account for different scenarios
- Experience planning meetings/ events/ team building activities (remote, hybrid, and in-person).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to adapt communication styles to different stakeholder groups across the organization from leadership to individual contributors, as well as vendors and customers
- Ability to work at a high level of ownership, efficiency, and follow through.
- Stellar organization and time management skills
- Flexible and capable of adjusting to any and all changes
- Experience supporting a sales team and familiarity with the sales cycle
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.