Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
At Hearsay Systems, we are passionate about our customers. Customer success is more than an aspiration – it’s one of our core values. An unwavering focus on delivering great customer outcomes is the hallmark of our worldwide Customer Success team.
It is the Customer Success Manager's responsibility to drive customer adoption and success within a defined set of customers. You should be comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C-level executives. You are able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Hearsay to encourage adoption and expansion. As a trusted advisor and coach, you will determine how Hearsay’s product can be effectively applied to support achievement of a company's strategic business goals.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 225,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Renew and grow 100% of customers by leading adoption of all purchased products and challenging customers to expand through engagement models (e.g. UMM/SBMM); maintain superior level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Establish strong strategic relationships with customer project teams and understand customer org charts.
- Collaborate closely with Sales on customer accounts, identify all customer CBIs and be able to articulate customer landscape (e.g. during rapid fire).
- Leverage account systems intel to identify new product opportunities.
- Minimize churn risk through account flagging process and identification of key competitive risks.
- Understand the financial services landscape, understand client terminology and be able to speak to the impact on the customer base of key industry trends (e.g. DOL, Generational Wealth Transfer, etc.)
- Develop full working knowledge of all Hearsay products and be able to deliver customer training sessions.
- Share best practices for driving adoption, engagement and success stories with the team.
- Manage Hearsay Social implementations, acting as a central point between the customer, Engineering, and Customer Success
- 3+ years relevant work experience. Experience in SaaS account management or strategy consulting a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Deliver extraordinary customer service by proactively identifying and responding to customer projects team needs.
- Set achievable yet bold individual goals and demonstrates a strong focus on achieving the targeted outcomes.
- Share recommended ideas and tactics, thereby influencing customer project teams to take necessary actions
- Ability to project manage a diverse set of projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to review customer usage data and implications for the customer programs.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively with powerpoint.
- Passion for proactive problem-solving - the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with customer project teams
- Understand customer CBIs and Hearsay’s value proposition for its customers
- Work effectively across internal and external teams
- Capable of addressing typical conflict scenarios using recommended playbooks and tactics
The full-time annual salary ranges for this role at the time of hire are listed below, by location, in accordance with state and local requirements. Within the ranges, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee's job performance (results and impact) over time. The ranges below reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
California: $75,000 - $105,000
Colorado: $70,000 - $95,000
NYC: $75,000 - $105,000
Washington: $75,000 - $105,000
The compensation package for a hired applicant for this role will include company stock options and a semi-annual bonus in accordance with the company's bonus plan.
All regular, full-time employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance plans (along with eligible dependents)
- Medical and dependent care FSA (or medical HSA with a company contribution if enrolled in a HDHP)
- Group term life and AD&D insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible vacation time, twelve paid company holidays, nine sick days
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: email@example.com.