Product Specialist (Technical Support)
IT, Product, Customer Service
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
This is a fully remote, home-office position in the Philippines.
**Please note: Working hours are between 9:00PM to 9:00AM Manila Time **
Join the Hearsay Systems Customer Support team as an exceptional Product Specialist (Technical Support) and help us deliver an outstanding customer experience!
At Hearsay Systems, we take pride in providing our users with a delightful customer experience and our Customer Support team is at the forefront of it. We enjoy helping, strategizing, and chatting with our customers, and ultimately, making them successful.
The ideal candidate for this role must have at least 3 years of relevant technical support experience within the B2B, SaaS, and/or FinTech industry assisting Enterprise customers of Fortune 1000 companies. Experience with APIs, Implementation Management and/or Project Management desired.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Understand and act as a first point of contact for Hearsay products and applications
- Own the customer experience by effectively prioritizing and addressing support-related questions via the phone and Zendesk ticketing solution
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams to pass along customer feedback, account trends, and escalating and quickly resolving issues
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working alone on tough assignments
- Willingness to proactively act, without being asked to help
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Consistently attain Hearsay's target customer satisfaction score
- Maintain SLAs
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Hearsay platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- Execute our support strategy and build stellar relationships with our customers
- Demonstrate deep execution focus by achieving quarterly goals at the team level
- Focus on continuous team improvement by onboarding new team members providing and receiving specific feedback
- At least 3 years of relevant technical support experience within the B2B, SaaS, and/or FinTech industry assisting Enterprise customers of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience with APIs, Implementation Management and/or Project Management desired.
- Successful record of going above and beyond your job description to better our relationships with customers and vendors
- Understand and use common social media and digital tools as well as demonstrate an ability to triage applications at an in-depth level
- Can easily navigate customers through a variety of complex and technical obstacles
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly
- Real passion for customer service and a rare ability to understand enterprise customer needs
- You care about your work and you strive to deliver in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Zendesk, JIRA, Looker, and Intercom a plus
- Stellar verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to think on one's feet and find creative solutions at an application and account level
- Excellent teammate with a positive attitude and a strong sense of self-direction and the ability to work across all internal teams and influence coworkers
- Amenable to working between 9:00PM to 9:00AM Manila Time
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.