Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We’re looking for an energetic Office Manager to provide a great experience for all employees at Hearsay both in our Budapest office and across the organization. In this role, you’ll manage the office and work closely with a tight-knit team of administrative professionals who manage the needs of our global workforce to help keep teams efficient, happy, and productive.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- 100% in-office - this is not a hybrid role
- Manage the day-to-day operation and ambiance of the office environment
- Ensure the office is kept in a state of order and cleanliness and in compliance with all safety codes and regulations, keeping all office information & safety procedures up to date and ensure these are communicated regularly to employees
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, building management, & facilities personnel
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to shape office life and plan/ execute events and meetings; in office, offsite, virtual, and hybrid
- Budgeting & Expense reporting - track office spending, ensuring accuracy and adherence to budget guidelines, expense policies, & deadlines
- Order and maintain kitchen supplies and office pantry
- Manage/ source swag and other gifts for Hungarian employees
- Respond promptly to employee questions/ requests
- Ensure new hires have a positive introduction to the workplace
- Manage online desk booking system
- Solicit and use employee feedback to improve the office environment on a regular basis
- Special projects, ad-hoc tasks as needed
- 3+ years of office management experience in a fast-paced company
- Strong knowledge of workplace regulations and safety practices
- Experience planning meetings, events, and team-building activities
- You are flexible, responsive, and proactive with a proven ability to anticipate employee’s needs and prepare alternatives to account for different scenarios
- You work with a high level of ownership and efficiency, are a strategic creative thinker, and an agile problem solver
- You are a natural relationship builder with an upbeat, positive attitude - focused on creating a harmonious and inclusive workplace
- Able to perform the physicalities of maintaining the office environment including managing packages & supplies, organizing, etc.
- Expertise in Google Suite Apps, and Slack, light IT experience preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written English and Hungarian communication skills
What we can offer you:
- A great team environment
- Extra paid time off
- Stock options
- Private health insurance
- In-office food & beverages - including lunch
- Training budget
- Mobile subscription coverage
- Home office budget
In the case of non-EU citizens, You should have a Permanent Residence Card or Residence Card for Third-country National Family Member of EEA National), as we cannot support the visa process.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hereby acknowledge that my personal data included in my application will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process under the General Data Protection Regulation as of 25 May 2018, as amended from time to time.