Senior Analyst, Revenue and Customer Analytics
IT, Customer Service, Data Science
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
We are very excited to be hiring a Senior Analyst to the Finance team at Hearsay Systems! This is a multifaceted role providing an opportunity to both work in the details of Hearsay’s book of business and take a strategic view of the company’s products, customer and pricing. You will have ownership of Hearsay’s customer list, pricing and products sold and will work on integrating it with other data to provide meaningful insights and analytics to drive our business growth. This is a great opportunity if you have a couple of years of analytics experience and are ready to take on independent projects.
Regarding Hybrid Work: We provide a lot of flexibility for working in a way that keeps our employees productive. We have a great office in Mexico City that is available for those that want to work from there, or else with the company provided laptop it’s possible to work from anywhere. All we ask in return is being available to work from the office on the infrequent occasions where we have team meetings or out of town visitors, which can be as little as 2-3 days/month.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 225,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Own and maintain an in-depth view into the company’s ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) and commissions
- Lead period end close activities to update monthly bookings data, calculate commissions and reconcile accounting revenue
- Use our BI tool (Looker) to build analytics on sales and commissions data to provide insight into the company’s sales function, and into our customers and their usage of our products. Analysis includes price sensitivity models, churn prediction models and cohort analysis
- Work closely with the Director of Finance to design commissions plans to align the sales team with company’s strategic goals
- Do executive level reporting on key customer and business health indicators to provide the leadership a good sense of the state of the business
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, or other related Business degree
- 3+ years working in finance, consulting, or finance-related analytics
- 3+ years experience working with business intelligence and reporting tools, have an understanding of creating dashboards and you can learn new tools quickly
- Expertise in data analysis and you can distill data from multiple data sets into conclusions and recommendations
- Understanding of, or desire to learn, the SaaS business model and SaaS KPIs
Please submit your application to us in English.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.