IT, Accounting & Finance
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
We are very excited to hire a Financial Analyst to the Finance team at Hearsay Systems! This is a highly visible role that provides ownership of the company’s finances both at the department and corporate level. This is a multifaceted role providing an opportunity to both work in the details of Hearsay’s financial books and take a strategic view of the company’s strategy, roadmap and products. You will be looked upon as a trusted business partner to deliver financial and business insights that support the company’s growth trajectory.
Regarding Hybrid Work: We provide a lot of flexibility for working in a way that keeps our employees productive. We have a great office in Mexico City that is available for those that want to work from there, or else with the company provided laptop it’s possible to work from anywhere. All we ask in return is being available to work from the office on the infrequent occasions where we have team meetings or out of town visitors, which can be as little as 2-3 days/month.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 225,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Lead the monthly close and forecasting process
- Manage financial operations including headcount management and spend approvals, ensuring accurate accounting treatment of spend and presenting budget vs actual variances to senior management
- Work on long-range and mid-year financial/operational planning for several key areas of the business including strategic alternative analyses, financial modeling, and headcount planning
- Partner cross functionally to drive process improvement initiatives and operational scenarios that increase spending efficiency
- Build and maintain financial reporting packages for the CFO, CEO and Board
- Build and own reporting of company financials and analysis in Looker
- Bachelor's degree in: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in building and maintaining financial models, forecasting and business analytics in a fast paced environment
- Strong experience in BI tools required, with preference given to experience in Looker
- Strong business and financial acumen to interpret financial results and provide thoughtful metrics and analyses that will help drive strategic decisions throughout the company
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights and Netsuite is a plus
Please submit your application to us in English.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: email@example.com.