Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a unique developer platform that combines data science insights and global device infrastructure to enable companies to perfect their digital experiences during the engineering cycle. HeadSpin platform is present in over 50 countries. Its data science platform has an ability to assess over 130 performance KPIs, analyze root cause of the poor experience issues and recommend solutions to address them. HeadSpin differentiates itself from other testing solutions that only focus on functional or load testing. By using HeadSpin, companies have enhanced their customer experience, reduced time to market and optimized the cost of their digital applications.
About the Role
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to join our growing Customer Success team. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and helping them get the most out of our solution. You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You are a software developer, have previous software development experience in one or more of the languages we use. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for providing world class technical leadership and guidance to our customer base. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of HeadSpin and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals. This role will require you to be in the Bangalore area.
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin's products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, presales engineering or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your "hands dirty" and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, GO, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires