Senior Consultant, Solution Consulting (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild’s mission is to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Solution Consulting team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education and upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Come join us as a Senior Consultant on the Solution Consulting (SC) team. In this role you’ll work collaboratively with Sales and other SC team members to build partnerships with large-scale employers and drive net new business for Guild. You will support program design and business case development to help prospective employer partners advance their talent objectives, unlock opportunity for their workforce, and deliver a strong ROI. In this work you’ll collaborate closely with a range of internal Guild teams to ensure that employer partnerships are set up for successful implementation and delivery.
- Support Sales and SC team members in engaging employer prospects to build buy-in and close deals, leveraging deep industry and Guild knowledge
- Tailor solution and program design to meet employers’ strategic talent needs based on a deep understanding of Guild’s solution and capabilities
- Build and craft executive-ready narratives/assets and supporting business cases for employer prospects that incorporate a range of inputs (e.g., research, analysis, financial modeling) that deliver actionable recommendations for employers and help influence employer buying behavior
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to problem solve and set up employer partnerships for smooth hand-offs, implementations, and launches
- Share learnings and feedback internally to help up-level how we go to market and advance deals
- Contribute to the team culture of collaboration, high performance, curiosity, empathy, and trust
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Strong complex analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills (including with senior external audiences)
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results and outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, scoping workstreams, and managing deadlines
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate closely across teams and partners with diverse perspectives
- Curiosity and passion for all things education, learning, future of work, and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
- Something else? We are curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $105,000 - $127,500 as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth