Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Guideline is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our expanding engineering team. You will join a distributed team of remote employees and employees based near our offices. As a Full Stack Engineer on an agile team, you will build upon our growing line of products that bring the possibility of a safe retirement to more people. You will work remote.
What You Will Work On
- Bring modern software solutions to an antiquated financial industry using your expertise of building full stack software solutions.
- Build elegant software from the ground up by creating user interfaces, using message queuing infrastructure, streamlining operations and designing systems architecture.
- Work with a group of passionate technologists to help automate administrative tasks and build unique solutions to solve our users' problems.
- Lay the groundwork for further expansion into other financial services past 20,000 customers.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience building consumer-facing software products
- Experience programming in at least one backend language (like Ruby, Python, Go) and one modern frontend framework or rendering library (React, Vue, Angular)
- Working knowledge of relational databases, designing APIs, and security lifecycle best practices.
- Familiarity with (or wants to learn) how to run modern distributed systems environments built with Kubernetes, Docker, and GCP
We understand that not everyone will be an expert in all of these areas on Day One. We value people who enjoy learning and will consider someone with the fundamentals who wants to further their skills.
More about Guideline
Everyone should have a simple, affordable way to save for retirement. At Guideline, our plans are low cost and highly automated. This makes it easy for companies to offer a valuable benefit—and easy for people to invest in their financial future with confidence.
The expected Salary Range for this position is $137,000 - $182,000 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Company Equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.