Client Relationship Manager
Guideline is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team.
Candidates can reside in CO or WA.
What You Will Work On
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, resolving complex issues with a holistic and consultative approach, and serving as the go-to person for clients after onboarding to ensure they get the most our product has to offer. We are seeking a natural client advocate who will go to great lengths to provide clients with a world class service experience. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves to build relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our clients
- Build client loyalty with each interaction
- Dedicated to the full issue resolution and client satisfaction
- Deliver a consultative, proactive and holistic client experience
- Drive product value by introducing new features and products to our clients
- Manage 401(k) plan design changes and upgrades for Guideline clients
- Advocate for client product features; provide user feedback for new product features
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, engineering, operations, and our in-house financial planners in order to troubleshoot and help clients
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. We are a high-energy group and work closely with the departments in Customer Operations. The company relies on us to maintain customer satisfaction and high retention rate.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience in relationship management, project management, account management, customer care, or Fintech
- Results-driven with exemplary phone, listening, and writing skills
- Experience with customer support platforms and CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible - we’re moving fast, so the ability to constantly adapt to new conditions is a must
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional
- CRPS or QKA a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field-related experience
- Ability to pass background and credit check for employment
The expected Salary Range for this position is $65,000 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.