Growth Marketing Manager
Guideline is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. You will be joining a performance-oriented team that drives meaningful business impact through creative, data-backed marketing campaigns and initiatives. This role will report to the Vice President, Marketing in the Revenue organization. The role is available in all Guideline locations, including a fully remote option.
Our Marketing team plays an integral role in building brand awareness, generating leads, and supporting revenue and sales efforts. We currently have 10+ marketers across Brand + Content, Lifecycle, Partner Marketing, and Product Marketing. Everyone on the team has a distinct role and function, but is highly collaborative. We ideate, solution, and achieve together. Growth marketing is a newer area of investment for the Marketing team, and we’re looking to scale digital + performance marketing to support our exciting fiscal year goals.
What You Will Work On (aka What will you be doing?)
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to lead all digital and performance media channels. This role will be responsible for establishing the growth marketing playbook and scaling out Guideline’s digital platform strategy and execution. This person will manage the day to day operations of the digital marketing agency and partner closely with the Marketing team and other cross-functional stakeholders. You will:
- Own all digital and performance media channels (i.e. Bing, Google, Meta, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.), implement digital media strategies on both existing and new channels, report and socialize results to senior leadership
- Ideate, execute, and optimize performance marketing campaigns (i.e. tCPAs, bidding strategies, target audiences, messaging, ad units); create the testing road map, liaison with Design to create the assets
- Effectively manage budget to business goals and financial targets; responsible for ad spend allocation across digital channels for full-funnel optimization
- Partner with Data Analytics and Revenue Operations to build performance dashboards and other metric reports and data-drive outputs
- Be a thought leader in the digital marketing space; educate cross-functional teams on the merits of Growth Marketing; build a best-in-class performance marketing machine
What We’re Looking For (aka Requirements)
- Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant growth marketing or digital + performance media, ideally for a digitally native business; prior experience in a start-up and / or ad agency is a plus
- In-platform experience (i.e. paid search, paid social), knowledge of performance marketing metrics, comfortable with operating against ambitious growth targets and managing to specific KPIs
- Marketing athlete with a will to win; a team player who can work independently and collaboratively with others, leads with empathy and strives for excellence
- Analytically rigorous and solutions-oriented, enjoys bringing data-driven recommendations to the table, proficiency in Google Sheets / excel
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills; can build relationships with a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders; synthesizes results and gains buy-in through well-designed presentations and decks
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 35,000+ clients and over $8 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
The expected Salary Range for this position is $117,500 - $142,500 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?