Marketing Operations Manager
Guideline is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Revenue Operations team. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations in the Revenue Organization. The role is available in all Guideline locations, including a fully remote option.
What Will You Be Working On
You'll lead the marketing operations strategy and execution You will:
- Identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to marketing initiatives, such as cost per lead, customer acquisition cost, conversion rates, customer lifetime value, and marketing attribution, in order to build data-driven business recommendations back to Senior Marketing Leadership
- Own reporting by leveraging data visualization tools like Looker to create visually compelling and interactive dashboards that effectively communicate marketing performance metrics and trends
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing analytics tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tools
- Conduct thorough analysis of marketing campaigns to identify areas of improvement and optimize marketing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, and Strategic Partnerships, to align data-driven insights with overall business objectives and goals
- Implement marketing technology solutions and tools to enhance efficiency and productivity, such as CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g., Marketo, HubSpot), Content Management Systems (e.g., Adobe, Contentful, Strapi), and Customer Data Platforms (e.g. Segment)
- Responsible for identifying operational inefficiencies, proposing process improvements, and implementing marketing automation and optimization strategies to enhance overall operational efficiency
- Implement and synchronize data from different sources, ensuring seamless data flow between marketing systems and platforms for accurate reporting and analysis
- Conduct regular audits and quality checks to ensure data accuracy, campaign adherence to regulatory guidelines, and compliance with marketing best practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in marketing analytics, exploring new tools and methodologies to enhance data-driven marketing operations
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of Marketing Analytics / Marketing Operations or related experience, within a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in owning and managing an enterprise-level marketing automation platform, balancing standardization and customization to support strategies and tactics.
- Have hands-on Salesforce experience, preferably, or alternatively, the working knowledge to guide the integration and data flow between Marketing Systems and Salesforce.
- Strong proficiency with data visualization tools such as: Looker (preferred) Tableau, Data Studio, with the ability to effectively communicate insights and recommendations to diverse audiences
- Experience building, maintaining, and optimizing Marketing-related reporting and performance scorecards; can effectively synthesize insights from data-heavy Excel workbooks, Google sheets, and dashboards into concise decks and presentations
- Strong knowledge of go-to-market applications (i.e. Outreach/SalesLoft, Pendo, Optimizely and CMS - such as strapi.io)
- Proactive attitude towards problem-solving and a passion for continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and analytics techniques
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex marketing concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to 30,000+ clients and over $6 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Great Compensation Package + Equity in the Company
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?