Customer Support Specialist, Remote
We are looking for a highly-motivated and empathetic Customer Support Specialist with a passion for providing outstanding human-centered support to join the Good Dog team! As a member of the Customer Care team, you’ll be responsible for building trusted relationships with our customers by ensuring puppy buyers have a truly phenomenal experience finding their new best friend on Good Dog.
The ideal candidate for this role is a persuasive communicator and exceptional listener with high emotional intelligence.This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-growing company (backed by some of the top investors in the country) that’s on a mission to build a better world for dogs and the people who love them.
This role will be required to provide Saturday and Sunday support.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver unparalleled, personal support across all channels (phone, email, text) to help our customers succeed
- Enthusiastically provide top-quality responses to inquiries & issue resolution that goes above-and-beyond
- Anticipate customers’ needs by proactively providing education, support, & guidance every step of the way in their puppy search
- Effectively and comfortably handle escalated interactions while leading with empathy
- Make human connections, build trust, and foster lifelong relationships with puppy buyers
- Turn customers into loyal promoters who become vocal, Good Dog brand ambassadors
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2+ years of experience in customer service, client services, or relationship management roles (prior dog knowledge is a plus!)
- Exceptional verbal (phone) and written communication skills
- Positive, flexible attitude with the ability to nimbly embrace change quickly
- Energized by helping people and eager to interact directly with customers
- Ability to build trust quickly and navigate challenging conversations successfully
- Well-organized, attentive to details & skilled in multitasking
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
What You’ll Love About Working Here
- You’ll be in on the ground floor of a fast moving startup that is bringing about real positive change in the lives of both people and dogs
- You’ll work with a team of kind, passionate, incredible people who have diverse experience at some of the top companies in the world
- You’ll have tremendous opportunities for career development and growth
- You’ll get great benefits, unlimited PTO, and 401(k) matching
The anticipated salary range for the role is $40,000 to $50,000 per year, plus benefits. Exact salary may vary based on skills, experience, location, and other relevant factors.
Good Dog is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and perspectives.