Senior QA Engineer, Gigster Network
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology, from blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced Senior QA Engineers with a passion for quality assurance, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with developers, managers, and customers to successfully deliver high-quality software products to join our Talent Network. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, proactive, and can take ownership of their work to ensure timely and effective delivery.
- Designing test cases and executing in-sprint testing to ensure the quality of software releases.
- Conducting functional, regression, performance, and user acceptance testing to identify and report defects, ensuring timely bug resolution.
- Performing root cause analysis to identify and address the underlying causes of defects and quality issues.
- Developing and maintaining test automation frameworks and scripts to increase efficiency and reduce manual testing efforts.
- Collaborating with DevOps teams to integrate testing activities into the CI/CD pipelines, enabling continuous testing and deployment.
- Participating in product design and development to ensure that products are designed with quality in mind.
- Working closely with team members and proactively communicating any blockers the project faces.
- At least 5 years of experience in software quality assurance, with a focus on automated testing.
- Strong expertise in test planning, test case design, and test execution across various testing levels (functional, regression, performance, etc.).
- Proficiency in test automation using industry-standard tools (e.g., Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, or similar).
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter, Gatling, or LoadRunner.
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as Java, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?