Senior Technical Project Manager (Biotech), Gigster Network
Gigster has partnered with a top organization that is revolutionizing personalized healthcare by bringing the right treatments to the right patients at the right time. They accomplish this through seamless integration of their capabilities in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, utilizing digital technologies such as digital biomarkers and user-facing mobile applications, and confirming the approach through clinical trials and measured experiences. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for sharing status reporting, communicating changes, risks, and project plans, and to identify any missing needs.
You will help with the 'hand-off' between developers and make sure the project stays on task each day. You will document development needs and solutions, and enable communications between team members, ensuring the project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Managing the full lifecycle of complex software development projects from initiation to closure, ensuring successful delivery within budget, scope, and schedule constraints.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, including software developers, UX designers, QA engineers, and business stakeholders, to define project requirements and deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation to ensure project success.
- Managing project risks and issues, identifying and mitigating potential project roadblocks, and providing solutions to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Monitoring project progress and providing regular project status reports to stakeholders, including project health, risks, and issues.
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet quality standards and user expectations, conducting quality assurance activities as needed.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the project team, ensuring that development methodologies and best practices are followed.
- Managing project scope changes and ensuring that they are documented, reviewed, and approved by stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of production experience as a project manager building iOS and Android native mobile applications
- 2+ years of production experience in managing Agile Scrum distributed development teams
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Microsoft DevOps tools
- Excellent project management skills, including Project Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting, and Resource Management
- Strong proficiency using project management tools and software (e.g., JIRA, Asana, Microsoft Project).
- Proven experience in managing projects that are for digital product development geared toward clinical trials
- Experience with Git version control, scrum, and Agile Methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?