Senior Front-End Developer, Gigster Network
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking highly skilled Senior Front End Developers to join our Gigster Network. As a Senior Front End Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality, user-friendly web applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and backend developers to build web applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Working with modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, and/or Angular to build dynamic and scalable user interfaces.
- Writing clean, well-documented, and maintainable code that follows software engineering best practices.
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers, providing technical expertise, code reviews, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Conducting thorough code reviews, ensuring high-quality code, adherence to best practices, and code optimization.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in front-end development and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to identify and define application requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining the front end of web applications.
- Experience developing solutions with modern front-end frameworks such as React.js, Vue.js, Angular, Typescript, GraphQL, and Next.js.
- Experience with Git version control and Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience code reviewing, leading and mentoring junior front-end developers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?