QA Automation Engineer ($60,000 USD), Sparkrock
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Are you tired of manual testing? Wouldn’t it be nice to spend your time automating those repetitive manual tests?Are you a high-performing Business Central professional passionate about ensuring best-in-class industry-focused products?At Sparkrock, we provide software to help people make adifference in the world. Our foundation is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which provides a robust, scalable, and powerful ecosystem to build our solutions using the latest in Microsoft 365 technologies.With crystal clear processes, procedures, and training materials, you'll ramp up quickly and start being productive very early. With handpicked remote collaboration tools, you'll get support from your colleagues and managers in getting your job done with top quality.If you are passionate about learning and growing and want to develop into the best QA developer you can be, this role is for you!If you are an awesome QA Engineer stuck with the same type of product/service and waiting to expand your scope, read on. What You Will Be Doing
- Designing test-cases
- Creating automated tests (end-to-end, unit, performance)
- Testing product features and fixes
- Working with the development team to diagnose issues
- Automating QA processes
- A large amount of manual testing
- Getting bored with repetitive tasks
- Working alone
- Working with outdated tools
- How to consistently deliver a high-quality product
- Will always work with the latest Business Central platform and tools available
- Will learn how to analyze telemetry and translate it into product improvements
- How to take your problem-solving skills to the highest level
- Ensure automated test coverage
- Maintain QA test pipelines
- Analyze product telemetry for performance issues
- Publish product performance information
- Test product features and fixes
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field
- 2+ years of developer experience with Dynamics NAV/Business Central with a minimum of 1 year focused on Business Central
- 1+ years testing Dynamics NAV/Business Central features (manually/automated)
- Experience creating automated tests in AL using the Business Central Automated Testing Toolkit (ATT)
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Proven track record of creating and managing strong quality-driven standards
- Experience with BcContainerHelper and Docker
- Experience creating automated performance tests in AL using the Business Central Performance Toolkit (BCPT)
- Experience with Azure DevOps: repos, boards, pipelines, artifacts
- Experience with Business Central telemetry analysis
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office
- Introductions to thought leaders in the space and webinars on cutting-edge tech hot topics