Project Manager (OTE $64,000/year USD), Sparkrock
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Are you a high-performing professional with a growth mindset? Do you want to work for a best-in-class 100% remote organization with the brightest talent from around the world?At Sparkrock, we provide software to help people that are making a difference in the world. Our foundation is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which provides a robust, scalable, and powerful ecosystem to build our solutions in, using the latest in Microsoft 365 technologies.We are seeking a Project Manager who isn’t afraid of leaving the prescriptive elements of their PMP behind them.We deliver based on what customers need, not based on the specifics of a methodology. In some areas that’s heresy! We carve out the best of the software development lifecycle, the project lifecycle, continuous improvement and business analysis to create a process that is fast-paced, customer-focused, and always improving.We haven’t got it nailed down though. We never will…that’s the point of continuous improvement.If you are highly motivated and love building and growing, this is the place for you. What will you be doing?
- Delivering projects against statements of work.
- Coordinating cross-functional groups.
- Developing business improvements on a regular basis.
- Challenging the status quo in pursuit of excellence.
- Resting on your laurels.
- Settling for ‘this is just the way we do things.
- You will help develop a software development and implementation process that rewrites the textbook about how an implementation should be run.
- Understanding demand.
- Getting involved in intake.
- Using currently documented processes to figure out a way forward and then…make it better.
- Help people implement software in a fun and exploratory way yet still meets every aspect of the SOW.
- Do all the necessary housekeeping tasks…budgeting, forecasting, status report, etc.
- 3-year Degree.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience in delivering software solutions to customers.
- Experience interacting with senior management.
- Ability to demonstrate life-long learning.
- Ability to demonstrate an improvement mindset.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and successfully drive multiple concurrent projects. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate needs.
- Business Analyst Experience.
- International Work Experience.
- French Language skills (Advanced / 1st language)
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Introductions to thought leaders in the space and webinars on cutting-edge tech hot topics.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?