Head of RevOps
Head of Sales Operations
Head of Sales Operations
Hey there 👋 I'm Kenny, VP Sales at Fellow. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Head of Sales Ops. The candidate will have experience operationalizing and scaling modern GTM tooling, process, and data practices for each of our land, expand and adoption playbooks. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role and the candidate will be expected to build partnerships with leaders across Fellow, understand their strategic goals and translate them to Fellow’s systems to drive revenue growth and process optimization.
The candidate is innately curious, and not afraid to ask the challenging questions to get to the root of a problem. Helping to architect a world class GTM tech stack, this person will operate as the technical owner and driver for core Sales systems, and the candidate will be familiar with training and setting the sales team up for success.
What is Fellow?
Fellow is a software company that helps teams and organizations level-up their meeting habits to drive productivity, engagement, and accountability—before, during, and after every meeting.
With Fellow, great meetings are just the start. Our product is the #1 meeting management software on G2, and is trusted by the world’s best teams.
Established in 2017, our team works remotely from cities across Canada, guided by our mission: Make Work Better for Everyone—and that includes our own employees!
We’re an ambitious team building the next big thing and we'd love to have you on this journey with us. This is a rare chance to take a leadership role for a revolutionary SaaS platform that is experiencing hyper growth/
- Develop and execute a comprehensive tooling, data, and process strategies that align with the company's growth objectives and the team’s needs
- Be the key architect and owner for design and implementation of GTM tooling and systems that can support the broader Sales effort
- Collaborate with marketing, and customer success teams to streamline processes, improve operational efficiency, and help ensure seamless GTM alignment throughout the customer journey
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track sales performance, identify trends, and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Be a key stakeholder in the planning process: sales team headcount, goal establishment, territory development and other needs
- Oversee forecasting and reporting programs, and ensuring accurate sales forecasts and performance updates to executive leadership
- Help to build and drive enablement programs that reinforce and strengthen current sales processes that drive revenue velocity
- Proven experience in sales operations in a PLG environment
- Work experience in companies with $5-20M+ ARR
- Proficiency in SQL and usage of data tools such as Metabase, Hubspot, and Heap Analytics
- Familiarity with PLG (Product-Led Growth) and SaaS sales strategies
- Familiarity with POCUS a plus
- Deal Desk Tooling and Process development and planning
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to collaborate with various teams