Business Development Manager/Director
An energetic Business Development Manager/Director, working in the office as well as remotely with the Head of Business Development & Strategy and the CEO/CCO, who will play a pivotal part of the growth team by:
- Helping manage commercialization strategy and business development;
- Managing the development and maintenance of the BD pipeline, CRM system, etc;
- Developing and updating financial analyses such as projections, pipeline, pricing, etc;
- Helping nurture growth and partnerships opportunities;
- Compiling and preparing company and client presentations, reports, and other communications;
- Coordinating client and partner contracts and other strategic agreements;
- Partnering with business teams across the organization on commercial activities;
- Communicating with external stakeholders and internal teams and collaborating with marketing;
- Working closely with a Business Development & Strategy Analyst.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most:
- 5-10 years of Business Development and/or Strategy consulting experience in Life Sciences or Digital Health;
- BA or Masters degree in Business or related fields (sales, marketing, communications, etc);
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills with the ability to talk to different groups;
- Native or excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Highly analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Experience working collaboratively in teams and positive energy and can do mentality.
Some of the vast rewards of working at Feel:
- Excellent career development and learning with an opportunity to grow alongside the business;
- An opportunity to have an impact in improving the lives of people suffering from mental health issues as part of a mission-driven company;
- A truly international experience, working with people between San Francisco (California), Athens (Greece) and Shenzhen (China) for a product that is marketed in the US and Europe;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in EU or USA.