Develop only enterprise applications with modern Graph APIs, and become part of a successful team that has OPS, testing, design, and code reviews in place! Say hard NO to developing Webpages!
- At least 3 years of experience in React.js
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals – data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of React.js Ecosystem (State management, Component-based design, Hooks, Responsive design)
- Good with CSS (converting UI designs to code)
- Writing clean and maintainable code
- Proficient understanding of APIs and wiring them
- Strong testing, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with modern development practices – writing clean code, git versioning, understanding development workflows
Culture & benefits
By joining Erply, you will work alongside an international team and handle a different portfolio of clients from different countries. We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness.
Company Culture: Multinational and diverse team. A lot of team-building events and out-of-office activities
Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, manage a team or practice something new, we always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
Health and Wellness: In-house gym, sports compensation, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the perks.
Fully-stocked Kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Very good coffee!
Awesome office locations in city center!
Erply is always looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Get in touch, and let’s create the future of retail together!