Sr Software Engineer, Developer Experience
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real-time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world-class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
We are looking for experienced, passionate, and resourceful senior-level engineers to join our developer experience team. As a developer experience engineer, you will work cross-functionally with various teams to optimize the performance and reliability of developer tools and technologies. This position will be a hybrid from our Bangkok office as part of our expanding site location. EarnIn provides excellent benefits for our employees including healthcare, internet/cell phone reimbursement, a learning and development stipend, and opportunities to travel to our Palo Alto HQ. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the development and enhancement of developer tools, SDKs, APIs, and frameworks to improve developer productivity and satisfaction
- Implement robust testing strategies & frameworks for developer tools and infrastructure
- Collect and analyze feedback from the developer community, advocating for changes that enhance their experience
- Contribute to the internal development portal by building various plugins and integrations
- Define and implement best practices for developer experience, including documentation, code samples, and tutorials
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted REST APIs to drive the interactions between our developer tooling and 3rd party platforms
- Drive the implementation of new features - break down complex problems into its bare essentials, translate this complexity into elegant design and create high quality, maintainable code
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of development experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's, Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Hands-on experience working with various databases (DynamoDB, MySql, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools
- Experienced in developing and executing functional and integration tests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you have a bias towards action and results
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservice architecture
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.