Administrative Assistant & Office Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real-time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world-class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
We’re looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant & Office Manager who will be hybrid in our Mexico City office to provide administrative support and Engineering event coordination. This role will primarily support administrative assistant work for the CTO staff and then, as needed, support office management work for our Mexico office. Our Mexico team is growing quickly, and this is a chance to be part of our growth and support our world class engineering teams.
This position is based in Mexico City, MX. EarnIn provides excellent benefits for our employees based in Mexico including healthcare, internet/cell phone reimbursement, a learning and development stipend and opportunities to travel to our Palo Alto HQ. Our salary range is based on level, location and experience.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation to work 2-3 days a week in the Mexico City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Calendar Management: Efficiently manage and organize schedules for engineering leadership, ensuring timely coordination of meetings, appointments, and commitments.
- Event Coordination: Plan and coordinate engineering events, fostering collaboration and engagement for the overall organization.
- Executive Assistance: Provide support to the US office, assisting with tasks such as document preparation, communication management, and special projects.
- Project Management: Monitor, track, and report on Engineering program effectiveness. Review and report on post-event, program and campaign data.
- Facilities Management: Oversee the day-to-day upkeep of the Mexico office, ensuring a clean and organized workspace.
- Inventory Management: Maintain office supplies and snacks, managing restocking and ordering as needed.
- Personnel Support: Serve as the go-to person for employee queries related to office procedures, policies, office visits from other employees and day-to-day concerns.
- Team Bonding: Drive initiatives with the Mexico site lead to strengthen team cohesion and morale among local employees through team-building activities and events such as birthday and holiday celebrations.
- Culture Building: Support our Mexico site lead in building a culture of excellence within the Mexico office, aligning with the company's values and goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of administrative support experience
- Strong skill set to interact effectively with a wide range of diverse individuals at many levels
- Strong ability to work with complex calendar schedules and organize around conflicting priorities
- Experience communicating with Director and above level leaders on a regular basis
- Ability to handle sensitive business information with professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion at all times.
- Effective organizational and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- An intellectually curious attitude and highly empathetic approach to work with the ability to manage and drive high-profile projects.
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning, improvement and sharing best practices.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Zoom, & Slack.
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.