As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 - $125,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a hybrid position in our HQ Palo Alto, CA office (2-3 days a week).
What We're Looking For:
About the Role:
As a Fintech company where customer experience (CX) is an integral function, our success relies highly on effective operations and actionable insights to deliver a world-class customer experience through our large scale 24x7 operations supporting various channels.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to bridge the customer experience where product meets support. The product specialist will be assigned to represent Customer Experience allocated into a specific product area. This individual will work closely with product managers from the specific teams they support and become the voice of the customer and customer care team. They would own bridging the product experience into the customer support experience so our community member can increasingly have a seamless experience end to end. This includes managing and updating standard operating procedures, partnering closely with product managers on product policies, collaborating closely with compliance and bridging the customer need throughout the process.
The ideal candidate is well versed in operations, project management, business and analytics. The ideal candidate demonstrates a sense of urgency, superb communication, loves product challenges, managing complex problems, and partnering with cross-functional areas of the business to execute and drive outcomes.
The role requires the candidate to have excellent communication and project management skills, a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders. Further on the ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions is a great plus as our teams are heavily data driven and will enhance effective collaboration.
What You'll Do:
- The Product Specialist will work cross functionally to facilitate product-driven activity, drive the feedback loops to support continuous improvement, and be the voice of our community members.
- Partner in operational areas that work closely to the product organization to support business and customer needs across EarnIn.
- Become an expert in assigned product areas both on product mechanics, policies and customer care experience, insights and procedures.
- Investigate and audit hundreds of tickets monthly
- Audit and shadow agent experience to identify areas for improvement
- Establish, drive and continuously improve processes that ensure our community members and internal teams are informed and well prepared for product-driven changes
- Develop operational playbooks and calendars to implement product strategy and manage complex projects through execution to excellence
- Lead cross-functional Go to Market working groups responsible for bringing new products, release, experiments and features to market, ensuring customer care readiness and compliance.
- Ensure functional stakeholders are informed and aligned in a timely manner across the company on key objectives for product changes with customer experience implications.
- Create feedback channels throughout customer care operations that will ensure problem areas are identified during testing and launch
- Coordinate with a variety of cross-functional partners within customer care and beyond - such as Research, Operations, and Data Science - to identify and share critical customer insights specific to your product domain initiatives.
- Make data-driven recommendations to support the continuous improvement of the customer experience within your product domains
- Continuously and effectively present insights and influence outcomes with key stakeholders at all levels to support meaningful impact to EarnIn's business.
- Advise product teams on feasibility of initiatives throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Be the voice of our community member’s during product development and performance tracking
What We Look For:
- 3-5 years of experience in a role that had direct impact on customer experience and/or customer experience related operations.
- Proven experience with leadership, business acumen, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills in financial services or highly regulated industry.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work streams simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
- Strong ability to formulate and present analyses and business cases to both technical and non-technical stakeholders (i.e. engineering vs compliance)
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and empathy for customers.
- Highly organized and comfortable planning and leading projects involving cross-functional stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with all levels of the business from C-level to Customer Support.
- Ability to lead and execute with a sense of urgency to achieve business outcomes.
- Hands-on and willing to get hands dirty on execution.
- Tech-savvy and multiple tool and software power user.